I waited..and waited..hoping to hear your voice before I go to bed tonight..
Just received an sms from you.
"Tok to u tmr. I'm tired. Heading to bed. Nitez."
And then those tears just fell. Disappointment...
Guess you're even deeper in me than I thought you initially were.
Never knew how much one can fill the void of another's heart.
Just seeing you smile is enough to make me happy.
Just watching you sleep is enough to make me feel contented.
I like being with you..doing nothing, doing lots of things, doing dumb things, doing fun things.
Just hearing your voice is enough to make me smile for hours on end...
Just being with you is well...enough for me.
And yes, I've learnt how to fly the kite better...you just have to let it go at times else the string'll burst...
And yes I'm still learning to have the strength to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change those which I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment