Tuesday, January 17, 2006

and I dedicate this to...

One conclusion was reached today..
*drumroll.....*
~We are both suckers~...haha...

Suckers for romance.
Suckers for bad boys with good hearts.
Suckers for rock chick Avril Lavigne & the way she makes us feel liberated.
Suckers for music (though I think I lose to you big time).
Suckers for food.
Suckers for being paranoid.
Suckers for sweet-talk?
Suckers for acting like silly infatuated schoolgirls? haa..
Suckers for...yada yada...

And yes yes, you know who you are!
So don't you dare deny yah!
Hahahha...

Feels nice talking to you & thanks for the listening ear always.
You never fail to amuse me man....and never fail to amuse me with the amount of coincidences we've had at times too..
Though it's difficult keeping up a conversation with a "pee-inducing" person...muahahha =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

better get ur bladder checked!!!

i wonder what else r we suckers for. *wink wink*

muahahahahaa

ok i'm being notti again.