The pig in the schizo me decided to be more dominant today..
After completing the final episode of Lovers in Paris, I zonked out..for almost 4 hours.
Got up not too long ago...and I'm still sleepy..
Haa..
The thought of heading back to work tomorrow brings a slight dread and a certain sense of boredom.
It's been especially so for the last few weeks.
Hope I can work out the rental deal though. At least I'll feel happier bringing in some $$ for the company. Might be a small amount..but at least it's still revenue..
==========
Was quite surprised that Dasao and Adrian made that comment yesterday at mama's bday celebration..
Straight in ahboy's face.
Haha...see lah, now he's so conscious about his complexion..
========
To get or not to get??
Canon Ixus i55
chio...
==========
Hmm..I hope to be able to go shopping at Bugis tomorrow.
Soak myself in some therapeutic shopping and aimless walking...
Maybe I can park myself at the library after that..? Sip some tea at Han's and read a book, or bring my GMAT.
Hmm..then again nah..GMAT is heavy..will leave that for another day..haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment