Yesterday ended on a not so good note..
Left the office around 8-plus and decided on a half-hearted state of mind that I should pop by Bugis to jalan abit.
Thought it would bring my spirits higher...think it went the other way.
Loitered around aimlessly and really just walked..
Gosh, didn't buy anything at all.
Things I wanted either had no colour or ran out of size. >:(
And to top it off, I couldn't get a cab. Ok..I can hear some tsk-tsking...but I'm a cab-queen remember? And i figured it'll get me home faster.
BUT.........
Waited, no cab, called, couldn't get through. Got through, no cab..and so the cycle went..
I ended up taking the train eventually. Back to square 1.
And I'm not exaggerating but I had a headache after frowning for so long...
1 comment:
tell me abt it! was waiting for cab @ orchard towers and couldn't get any! there were many empty cabs but none wanted to stop. :| called and couldn't get through. and i don't know why...they'd rather stop outside that sleazy KTV then take me and Elaine home....
*(#&$%*_$*(%&_#*($&%_@#*(&$
Post a Comment