"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears."
In a way...you never try, you never know. You won't know if the path ahead is clear or not till you start walking. If there's a wall and you walk right into it, and get bruised or battered...Well..take your time to laugh, cry, sing about it..Shit happens to everyone I guess.
Though I really wonder why some people seem to have it better off than others. Their life is smoother...yeah sure they do get shit..but they get it lesser...hmm..or can such things be compared?
"Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, somtimes you can't always see the pain someone feels."
I spoke of 'masking' previously and how I would like to be able to grasp it.
Let's just say my face is easy to read like a book. Happy, sad, pissed, bored. It's all there.
And sometimes, unknowingly, I offend/irritate someone with my blatantness.
Well, it'll perhaps be good to learn how to mask some of my emotions..?
On a separate note, there are some persons whom I sense have such wounds which have not healed fully. Gut feel I suppose. And I feel I wanna know more. Not like I'm 38 or anything..but rather I would like to hear what they have to say and learn from their experiences...
"After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul,
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security,
And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises, And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, With the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child.
You learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans.
After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.
So, plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
And you learn that you really can endure... that you really are strong, and you really do have worth."
And this last one is quite interesting and meaningful.
No comments:
Post a Comment