Saturday, January 21, 2006

~friday~

It's nice to end the day on a good note.

Had another uni gang gathering just now..just talking..
Time flies..7 years ago that I met them..and never knew they would end up making up a large part of my life..=)

Ate at Nooch and then ended up at Bakers Inn munching on desserts...

=========
Back at home, as I stare at the pics of my scan/scope...
I think to myself..am I making a big fuss?
But I really hope that it'll not affect my intended trip...sighzz

=========
Was very happy too when a gf of mine shared that her guy has popped the question to her..whilst they were holidaying overseas. So sweet...hee...Somehow when I heard the news, I was just elated..and excited for them!

And it's funny..cos I just mentioned to ahboy that day that how come no one I'm close to is getting married? Or has the intention to? And then suddenly, the news came...

=) cheers man cheers...

=========
Damn, been eating alot again.
I think a large bulk of my expenses are on food..argh...think next month, grass'll be my staple diet..

CMI liao..
Off to dreamland...
zzz...

No comments: