For those wondering.
That means. Orang Atas has a kiam-pah face.
And for those still wondering.
Kiam-pah means "want to get slapped".
Got quite pissed off this morning.
By someone with a low EQ. Let's call her Orang Atas...
She's smart, she's capable...I agree.
But sometimes rubs people the wrong way...
And well, just a simple email this morning from her rubbed me absolutely the wrong way.
So much so that I gave up in replying. And pushed the duty of clarification to another person.
Nevermind that I seem like an incompetent fool after her words had gotten the better of me.
Guess I've learnt to just keep my mouth shut in such instances where I can't defend myself confidently.
No use running into a brick wall.
I am not good in such war of words.
What more against a more experienced player?
In a way, I pity the peeps at CC1.
And admire their tolerance and patience too.
Apart from getting it from the callers, they get it from us too.
True that they need to provide a certain level of service to us.
But really...sometimes, it's a "cut-each-other-some-slack" situation...
You help me, I help you.
Or perhaps I'm just a really chin chye person...
And some others just aren't.
Or maybe our 8 characters clash...
No comments:
Post a Comment