Wednesday, January 11, 2006

love...

Attended Shirley's wedding just now..
As usual, was feeling envious of the couple..=) And was feeling happy for them..guess I'm really a sucker for such stuff haa...
Their wedding album was really taken well. Video of the morn's activities was so-so though...abit cheesy..
Shirley looked really pretty tonight...love her hair..haha..kinda like stage dancer cheong queen...fiesty, zesty and hot!

Was quite surprised by the venue. Le Meridien..always had the impression that the place was sleazy..but I take back my words..
The moment I stepped into the ballroom, I was pleasantly surprised.
The place was very nicely done up..chandeliers, drapes, flowers and all..nothing sleazy at all.
Food-wise it was average...

Think most Chinese weddings in Singapore are of the same formula..the sequence of events are the same, the way the waiters enter for the first time with the first dish is the same...even the same songs are played during the dinner..
then there's the video chronicle-ling (is there such a word? I don't know how to spell...) how the couple met over the years, how they grew up..yada yada...

Though it's become so predictable, somehow I'm still a sucker for it...
And I find that I always look forward to those pics of how they first met and grew together as a couple over the years...Cos I'm a romantist at heart? I guess so...
Happy couples, couples in bliss, idealogies about love, fairytales..blah blah..they all just seem to melt my heart..

Found myself smiling when I was looking at them walk into the ballroom...

Cheers to all those couples out there who have found The One...
*smiles*

No comments: