Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my wednesday morning...

Thought I'd just pen down how my morning started.

#1 Breakfast
Simple and satisfying. Brought a grin to my sleepy face.
Valley Chef's chicken sausage wrapped in Gardenia's hotdog bun..with fresh crisp lettuce thrown in and Del Monte's tomato sauce lathered over the it and the sausa...
*yum yum*

Gulped down a bottle of Chicken Essence before going out.

#2 The Spittle Auntie
Was walking towards the bus-stop when I saw this auntie, in her fifties maybe, walking ahead of me.
Quite suddenly, she stopped in her tracks, turned her head to one side, sucked in a huge breath complete with a gurgling sound and then launched a missile of spit onto the grass patch next to her.

And I just happened to pass by her when that missile was launched..
Not bad..it went quite far..sounds abit gross but I couldn't help noticing how the blob of goo went damn high up in the air in an arc before reaching its peak and then starting its descent.

And when I turned to look at her, she still had a silken thread of spittle dribbling and hanging from her lower lip.
Which she then wiped off on the cuff of her sleeve. Kaozz...

Anyways..haha..come to think of it now..
Abit disgusting.

#3 Crunchy Crunchy
After the auntie, I continued on my journey to my bus-stop...
And then I stepped on something which felt crunchy so I looked down.
And to my horror..I was actually stepping on an amassed pile of carcasses!
Carcasses of semi-flattened big brown roaches!

God-damn grossed out, gave a little shriek and strated wiping the sole of my shoe on a grass patch...(which led me thinking of the spittle auntie again...)

Wonder who's so boliao as to collect a pile of dead roaches and leave it there...or maybe a stray cat did that?

No comments: