Monday, January 09, 2012

Bonsai

There’s a new honorary member to the family of plants in my balcony. A small pot of bonsai though I’m not sure which species it is.

Courtesy of K’s Dad who insisted I take it home with me and take care of it for awhile. It won’t be a permanent fixture in my balcony though. I’ll bring it back when I move into K’s place in a few months’ time. Either that or I’ll bring it back sooner if I think it isn’t doing very well at my place under my amateur care.

I gave it a misting yesterday night and also watered the moss and soil at the same time. It doesn't look as healthy as it should be though. The leaves are a little on the pale side and have slightly yellow undertones.

Stress. I hope I can take care of it well enough.

I was told that the plant’s 20 years old. O_o

No comments: