Popped by NTUC yesterday after lunch to buy a toothbrush. Ended up chancing upon stuff that I've wanted to buy for a few weeks but can't seem to find readily.
Hehe, I bought organic fertiliser and rooting powder! :)
Silly me thought that organic fertiliser was just something more natural compared to chemical fertilisers but it didn't occur to me that it would actually be.............................................
............
...................
.................................
.....................................................
processed poultry manure.
Yeah, the organic fertiliser I bought was actually chicken shit.
And I only just discovered it a day later i.e. tonight. I cut open the packet just now and was immediately hit by an overpowering smell...One whiff and I went "oh shit."
Ya, "oh shit" as in both metaphorically and literally.
I didn't dare put too much on my pot of mint. The instructions said 1 tablespoon to a 10cm pot. My mint is in an 18cm pot and I think I only dared to put half a teaspoon of the stuff onto the pot hahahaha. That's about as much smell as I can tahan.
I hope the smell dissipates by the time my mum wakes up tomorrow and steps into the balcony lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment