I feel like I am being pulled in a dozen different directions at the same time.
My mind feels the same way. There're tons of thoughts going in and out of my mind at the same time that I can't really focus properly. My mind feels like a broken TV with that grey static running across the screen and that hideous "pshaw pshaw pshaw" sound violating your ears.
There's a million different things to do at work and a million different things to do in my personal life. I am zipping from task to task, a little here, a little there, back to here from there, anywhere, wait...where am I again??
Falling behind on some deadlines, chased by external people.
Lots to buy, lots to plan, lots to prepare, lots to think through, lots to search for info on...
ACK~! ARGH~! AHHHHH~!!!
*meditation pose*
breathe in, breathe out....
*ohm*
No comments:
Post a Comment