Literally.
Spent CNY eve searching for and killing an adult spider which had made a home out of the bonsai plant K’s Dad gave me. Took me about 10 minutes for that effort. And I spent another 30-45mins searching for and killing 15-20 baby spiders on that same plant. Eyes were super tired after that. Each spider baby was just about as big as…..a speck of dust, less than 0.5mm wide. These spiders were already there when the plant was brought over to my place….I know because of the webs which were already on the plant.
Yesterday night, on the 3rd day of CNY, I spent another 20mins searching for and killing an adult spider which had somehow sought refuge in my open-air terrarium. Searching for a dark brown spider amidst dark brown soil and many many red and green fittonia leaves was really quite challenging….
And I had to kill a baby roach on the 1st day of CNY...hmm...this CNY seems to have more than my fair share of encounters with these pests and insects...
No comments:
Post a Comment