Over-protectiveness vs Over-bearingness vs Well-meaningness...
Wrote something about this on 6th November. 2 months after that day, I'm venting my frustrations again.
Got into an argument this morn with mum, about travelling. Getting tired of being tied down. It's not that I don't understand where she is coming from. But hey, cut me some slack. Think I'll go bonkers soon if this keeps up.
Was teary on the train, sniffing away. Darn, and those tears did fall but only when I reached office. Managed to control...sigh, why do I like to cry so much? Or is that the only way I find is the easiest to vent my emotions? Happy?..cry..Sad?...cry..Angry?..cry..
Am vexed. People had better not step on my tail today.
Else I'll chew their ears off.
Grrrr...
1 comment:
i understand that agony that after quarrelling with mum, will just feel guilty that actually she meant good but dont know why we just react in that way. I did cry over such things too..
it's alrite to be emotional at times, ppl always say that it's good to let it out by talking to someone.. yup, i agree, there are ppl to talk to, but just that at times, you just dont know how to express them in words, they are just deep inside you, and the easiest way is to cry. Hope everything's fine for you now.. =)
cheers! (tomato?)
Post a Comment