Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Art of Boliao-ness

See what stress can do to you.

HC & I had close to 45 mins worth of an MSN conversation this afternoon. Of course replies were intermittent with a few minutes in between each reply...

He was in his cubicle about 20-25m away from me. And I was in mine.
Both trying to write papers...and well...this was how the conversation went...

HC: nvm

Me: orh

HC: oh

Me: ah

HC: hmmm

Me: ???

HC: ummm

Me: yummm

HC: wheeee

Me: errrr

HC: aaaaaa

Me: oooooooo

HC: why?

Me: what?

HC: who?

Me: when?

HC: now!!

Me: noooooo

HC: yesssss

And so it went on & on....& on & on.....till I had an outburst...

Me: shit lah HC!!! Hanging out with you guys has made me so boliao!!!!!!!!!

HC: relax. dun so big reaction

HC: relax

HC: relax

HC: relax

Me: ........

No comments: