Thursday, April 24, 2008

Which am I?

There's a few types of bloggers I think.
  • Those who blog cos they're paid to do it. (Think...Leow Ju-Len?)
  • Those who blog cos they want attention. (Think...XiaXue)
  • Those who want to be heard by the masses (Think..MrBrown or the famous or infamous?? Jeffrey Ooi from M'sia)
  • Those who are in it just for the hype & want to try it out....
  • Those who blog to be in touch with friends...
  • Those who want to capture poignant moments in time...
  • Those who are a little lonely and just want to release their thoughts to "something" which acts as their listening ear...

Which am I? The last two perhaps...

At times like this. When there's no one at home. When there's no one I feel I can talk to.

It feels nice to be able to just "speak" to "someone", "something"...

Sounds detached from the real world? I dunno. Perhaps. Hmm.

No comments: