They appeared together with Tuo La Ku (another soft rock band) at a free indie concert in Sentosa.
MayDay wasn't popular then. Tuo La Ku was a more popular group.
Both groups were talented and I actually preferred Tuo La Ku's performance back then at that free indie rock concert.
Years passed and Tuo La Ku faded into obscurity..
Perhaps MayDay played their cards better or maybe Lady Luck was with them more...
Their concert last night was great!! My ratings below says it all...What else can I say man??
5 guys brought the house down...the entire house of 20,000-30,000 people?
I dunno, how big is the Indoor Stadium anyway haha?
3.5 hours of non-stop music & entertainment...It was just plain music, sincerity & talent..
Very little theatrics & bombastic costumes which many other artistes use to fluff up their concerts.
Just plain simple vanilla....And it was enough to get everyone on their feet..
I salute artistes who are able to do this...not many can do so..
Sincerity = 100/10
Rapport with audience = 100/10
Talent = 100/10
Charm = 100/10
Music = 100/10
The 5 guys were all absolutely talented in their own sense --->
阿信 aka Ah Shin - lead singer, sibei powerful vocals!!
怪兽 aka Weird Beast - sibei talented on the electric guitar..mesmerised with the way he handled the instrument..he even played it while holding it over his head...
石头 aka Stone - uber talented on the electric guitar as well..lots of guitar "sparring" sessions between him & 怪兽
冠佑 aka Guan You - I like I like! Good drummer and he can also sing...Fwah..multi-talented...
Masha - Getting a little fat but still makes a good bassist on the guitar..Absolutely humouress guy as well..It was his birthday yesterday too!
No comments:
Post a Comment