Hmm, don't know about you all. But I seldom, as in really seldom, see lizards on the floor.
Let alone, on a tarred road floor, in a carpark.
Thought they're usually plastered on walls or ceilings? Hmm mm...
Was walking home from the bus-stop just now and a little baby lizard scuttled away from my feet, it was headed for the drain.
And I was wondering...Won't the tarred road be too rough for its soft underbelly?
Hmm mm...
===========
Worked late today again. 8pm.
Reached home at 9pm. Went for a super short run, climbed up my block of flats as well...
And realised, darn. I'm lazy. When was the last time I did this? Think months ago maybe?
Maybe that's why I couldn't even manage 13 flights of stairs in one shot.
Stopped somewhere at the 8th or 9th floor...huffed & puffed at a staircase landing for awhile before continuing on my somewhat slow journey to the top of the block haha.
But it's always nice & a little scary to be on the 13th floor.
Nice in the sense you have a nice view of the neighbouring flats and the trees below look like bushes really.
Scary in the sense that well, I couldn't help but think a little about how it feels for one who is on the verge of committing suicide.
I mean, it really takes a whole load of guts to push yourself off a building.
I reckon, the effort's split in such a manner : Physical Effort = 10%. Mental Effort = 90%.
But oh well, gory morbid thoughts aside.
I gave an uncle a shock when I trundled down the siatrs back my flat on the 6th floor.
He was watering his plants outside his flat on the 9th floor when I went "boom boom boom" down the stairs...hehe.
===========
My fate is uncertain for this Friday night. Lol.
Am still awaiting confirmation about a dinner date with See Soon, Devin and perhaps Winnie...the ex-LHUB folks who I used to hang out with quite often.
Oh well, if there's no date whatsoever, then maybe it'll be either OT or back home for a run or shopping on my own...
===========
The work day started out fine really.
But by evening 6pm I was getting pissed. One stack of papers on the desk and another comes in.
One email settled and another comes in. Wonder how the bosses can tahan haha.
I really don't know how exactly to put it across to a colleague that she has to put in more effort to check her work. Mistakes here & there. From typos, to glaring errors, to other mistakes.
My nerves were seriously rattled this evening.
But she's a nice nice lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment