Tuesday, April 22, 2008

沉思

Feeling pensive.
Melancholic thoughtfulness.
Wistful thoughtfulness.

The older I get, the more selfish I become?
The older I get, the more I take others for granted?
The older I get, the more self-centred I become?

Is this what has been honed of me over the last few years?
Or is this the real me?
Which of course I will deny or try to anyway.

Feeling a little melancholic.
A little guilty.
A little sad.

What has become of me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

black black auntie. i think about what you're thinking too can~ its self-reflection mahx..

hmmm... what has become of u..?

- growing more white hair
- going bald soon after
- turning "blacker"
- a typical auntie in the near future

okie... i sound evil.. n...... i know it's gonna "blackened" ur wednesday..

but still.... just for laugh yeah? =p~

-end of xiao bai's job-