Received some good news...
- Gran was discharged today. Only thing is that she has chronic lung infection and will need a third type of medication to puff & inhale, on top of the existing two she's using.
- Chloe got promoted! (I don't care..I want a treat...simple one at Subway will do too.. haha)
- EH doesn't need to go for any op at the moment...but must monitor herself...
- There's so many different components to the bonus...let me see, Market Adjustment Component (MAC), Salary Increment (SI), Corporate Bonus (CB), Performance Bonus (PB).....but at the end of the day, I still don't know how much I'll be getting...till thed ay I receive my payslip...so..I shall patiently wait for 13th May to arrive...
- Gail's gonna have a baby boy...Adrian's gonna have a fun time playing basketball with the little tyke next time haha..
- Someone's coming in soon to fill the vacant position which I'm covering for now...
- My boss actually said thanks to me today. And he called me up to do so. Fwah...abit unexpected...but it felt nice haha.
2 comments:
got any more vacant positions?
hahaa....lol..you can visit my company's website..they always have one or two openings here and there.. ahha. ;p
Post a Comment