Monday, April 14, 2008

It's only Monday!! Counting down to Friday!!

Overwhelming day.
Hounded by Finance, Technical, Reseller, Colleague, Auditor, Boss.

Went for Thigh, Buttock, Tummy (TBT) class today.
I feel stretched. Arms are slightly strained. But I feel good.

Went back to work after class ended at 745pm.
Left at 850pm.

Oh well. Reached home at 950pm. Took 10mins to prepare my dinner.
Yes, it's pasta again tonight.
And was seated in front of the TV and munching away by 1005pm.

Yet to bathe till cos AhBoy called. Adrian called later on as well.
Needed my help to get on the Web and retrieve some info for him.

I feel sticky but am lazy to drag myself under the shower.

Tsk.

I don't feel 100% full. Mouth is still itchy.

Hmmmm. Tahan.

Starting to sound incoherent.

Ok, time to bathe.

Scrub.

And smell lovely.

Then bounce into bed.

Then hide under the covers.

Then.

Then.

Then.

Zz.

No comments: