Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Squashed Crumbs will Remain Squashed Crumbs

I really wonder why I bother trying to keep in touch with you.

90% of what you say and 90% of your attitude fucking irks me.

Does it partially stem out of guilt? Or am I just trying to hang on to what I think is still some sort of a friendship??

You always say I leave you out of gatherings.

Fine, I try my best. I call you, I sms you, I msn you to invite you.

And how many times have you flown my kite? Or simply said "I'll confirm with you again". (Which you never did). Or replied "Ask me again on that day, I'll see if I am free."

Wah lan eh. Firstly, I am not hard up for your company. Secondly, you were the one who said to include you in on things.

And I seriously wonder if you feel equally irked by me to give me sarcastic replies or make jokes which I think are not funny or witty at all.

I tried. But too bad, I don't feel like trying anymore.

Period.

No comments: