The Power of Distraction
Walked past IORA at Suntec this evening after work.
And decided to pop by for a quick look even though I was aching all over.
Oh well, the power of distraction. eyes can be looking at one thing, brain can be thinking of something else and mouth can be talking about yet another thing.
Women, we're all good at multi=tasking are we not? ;p
The Sensitive Self-Conscious Soul
Was picking at a blouse and contemplating whether to try it on or not when a salesgirl came by and asked me if I wanted to try.
Hell, why not? "Ok" I said to her.
And then she asked me. What size?? S or M?
My heart went like? Huh? Cannot tell I am an S meh? "S Please".
I turned around and went to look at other things. She followed on my heels till we were about to reach the fitting room.
She turned and told me "I took both an S and an M. You see which one you prefer lor."
Thought I already said I wanted an S?? You mean I look like an M meh??
Keep insisting I need to wear M...bleah...
Oh well, no matter how ocnfident a girl is, there's always something in her which makes her self-conscious.
Sometimes it's easy to pick that thing out. Sometimes it's difficult.
But whetever it is, there's always something to unnerve a girl when it comes to her appearance.
The Cycle
Was aching all over today. Partially cos of TBT class yesterday.
And partially cos of the dreaded cycle.
Boobs aching, hips aching, thighs aching, neck aching, back aching, arms aching.
It was a wonder I could hang on from morning till 8pm when I got home.
The cycle which inflicts a certain amount of woe to every woman on earth...
It comes to torment and even when it leaves (i.e. menopause), it torments...
The Bimbo
Was on the MRT home and there was a typical ah lian bimbo in my carriage.
Blonde hair, black tube dress, red shoes.
Accessories = red belt, tiny mini fur-lined black bag, a red sony ericsson phone in one hand, and voila!!! she was toting an ah beng in her other arm!
Ok, to give her credit, her figure was good, skin was good, she looked pretty.
Overall still not too bad. Provided her mouth was closed.
Opened her mouth and a squeaky voice permeated the air much to the discomfort of my ears.
Her Minnie Mouse laughter throughout the journey brought me peals of inner laughter as well.
A good source of entertainment on an otherwise drab journey home. :)
Bimbos, what would like be without them?
Hell, there's a little bimbo in each and every one of us ladies too ain't it?
The Wonder
Women..we're such a lovely bunch of folks...
It's seriously a wonder how we play so many roles in society, within the home, within the family.
Kid you not, we're a strong bunch, if and when we choose to.
And believe you me, when it comes to girl power...nothing comes close!!
No comments:
Post a Comment