Saturday, April 12, 2008

mes amis

Given a chance, I would like to be able to nurture most, if not every, relationship I have.

With colleagues, with family, with each & every person who has touched my life in one way or another.

I think most people do too.

Problem is, sometimes, there's too many people in your life to really spend time to develop each and every relationship.

Wonder if it's my own problem or others face it as well.

I try to maintain or renew relationships.

But efforts are spread across such a wide net that sometimes it feels like as if I end up only according a small amount of effort to each relationship.

So what should I do?

Focus on some, let the rest rot?

Touch & go on all? Try my best to juggle here & there?

Do a rotation? Focus on one this quarter and another one the next?

.......

....

..

No comments: