Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zombified

I've been really blur these few days.
Tired as well.
Blame it all on the big auntie and her monthly visits.

Let me see, what dumb things did I do today?
  • MSN-ed my colleague and wanted to say "Jane is back." I typed "Jane is black" instead. Was made the butt of jokes and my colleagues called me a racist.
  • The ladies' washroom on my level needs an access pass as well. I was standing there stupidly tapping my EZ Link on the sensor box.
  • Wanted to go to level 14 for a meeting. I ended up on the 1st floor, wondering how come the walls looked different.
  • The ultimate thing was at night. Me & ahboy were going home from City Hall. I brought him to take the Westbound train instead of the Eastbound. Ended up at Tanjong Pagar instead. Wah Lau, I take the train everyday and I can still blurrily take the wrong train home. He was also blur though, haha, just followed me.

Hope I'm better tomorrow.

*pout*

No comments: