Sucker for romance I am
Silly envious smiles I had
When wedding photos my eyes saw
Of two lovely people Kok Meng & Shujun
My two juniors in hostel..Just saw their wedding photos posted on Shujun's friendster account.
Awww.....
So sweet!! She was so pretty...
For those who have my Friendster..She's Junaries in my list of friends...
(I can hear kaypoh people clicking in to see liao hahaa....;p)
Have not kept in touch with them...But am still happy for them...
For one, that they found each other...And two, that they lasted since school days.. haha...
==========
Kaiping called me up last night...
And asked if I could help out with his wedding reception next Sunday.. haha
Me & XL will be there...
==========
From being an Aunt Agony...I have just taken on another role...
That of a mediator..a middleman...a peacemaker..
Picture this.
Put 2 close friends...and a date together...
Throw a big dash of "fly aeroplane" and lots of "pissed off"
Put in a little "sorries" and "whatevers" and "I don't wanna talk to you"
Stir-fry the whole mixture...
Then add me to the picture...I'm the goon trying to pick through the mixture to get all the condiments of "pissed off" & "I don't wanna talk to you" out...
Being the sausage in between the two big & loud buns is a tough job...
Especially tough when you're trying to work & mediate at the same time..That was in the afternoon
Equally tough when it's after work already and you're shopping and 1 of the buns calls you up to rant....
Lagi tough when 1 of your hands is holding the phone and the other is holding onto your bf...
*rolls eyes*
Tomorrow better not have any more such things...Kinda tiring...
==========
Had a nice lunch today...Lots of laughter..some nonsense gossip...
But nice lunch with 3 male colleagues.. haha...all the girls disappeared today...
==========
Beetle Bug at Bugis is gone!!!
Ahboy & I wanted to go buy his shoes just now...and the shop's gone!!! They barricaded that area with those umm...construction wooden boards...hmm mm...
Went to M1 too. Saw the HTC pda phone...
It's not on display but when you request, they will show it to you.. I think HTC is a Taiwan brand or dunno what...
But it looks cool!!!
Macham a black version of an ipod.. ahha...a slilghtly bigger more rubbery feel than ipod though...
Alot of the functions are touch screen, much like how you control an ipod by moving your finger around...though there's still a stylus...
$598 for 2 yr plan. Hmm mm....heart itchy now...hmm mm...;p
gian gian gian....
==========
Dinner with Tien Phey yesteday was um..not too bad...(the food was quite good)
Treated him to an early birthday dinner...
Well.....Cept for the fact that he was 80% stoned...and....
30% of the time he was SMS-ing
30% of the time he was eating
25% of the time his mind was floating elsewhere
15% of the time his mind was on me....
Of the 15% of the time he was aware of my presence...
50% was spent bemoaning his lack of a gf...or his troubles in the obscure world of BGR
40% was spent harping on work challenges
5% was spent on general issues like "the restaurant's decor is nice" or "that girl's pretty"
3% was spent reminiscing about old times
2% was spent on me
Bleah!
==========
Boss called me from Hong Konb 3 times this morning...within a span of 45 minutes...
It's sort of confirmed that I will be doing marketing for teh Hong Kong office as well..
But erm...shit...I have like O experience doing regional marketing..
Nil, kosong, zilch, ling...zero
Ack!!
==========
Nerd of a shell
Shell of a nerd
I think I have an obvious streak of nerdism in me.
Is there even such a word? *scratch head*...oh well...doesn't matter...as long as my point gets across..
It's not like there's a neon sign saying "NERD ALERT" hanging on me...
But well...if you dig what I am saying..
This shell is harbouring a squiggly nerd inside...
==========
Was reading my first few posts.. in this blog...July 2005.
2 years ago...wah...so long already??
Dang... I don't write poems anymore...hmm mm...
2 comments:
wah piang..
lor-sor por lehx..
the entry is like NEVER ending one..
=.=
Bo pian...old liao like that..
Think you'll be worse than me in the future leh hahhaa...
Post a Comment