Sunday, June 10, 2007

sunday...time to grab some time for myself...

Here I am again..being facinated with Gemini people...It's a love hate relationship with them.
Just realised I have so many Gemini friends...

29th May - Guin
1st June - Siva
4th June - WeiHao
5th June - Jonathan
6th June - Kelvin
8th June - Chiew Sze
10th June - William
12th June - Winnie
14th June - Jenaline
20th June - Jenice
22nd June - Chiew Huey (I think...somewhere in June lah..haha..)

And I think there's still some others..hmm mm..

==========
Was with the other girls yesterday...Over at Susan & Binggen's place..
Having a simple branstorming session about the comings & goings for Gail's wedding..

She's a cool banana....
Think deep inside..I was more kancheong than she was.. ahha...

Was flipping through some of the bridal magazines which she hauled over from her place...
Lovely lovely dresses....so pretty!!! so sweet!!! =D

Saw some cute/sweet ideas for doorgifts as well....oh, and as Gail highlighted..
Haha...the correct term is "wedding favours"...

There was a section in a magazine on how guys did their proposals...
There was a story where a guy brought his gal to the zoo...they went for an animal performance show...
When the emcee called for volunteers, the guy was "picked"...
He went on stage...and read out his love poem and his proposal to his gal...
And so she accepted..in front of hundreds of tourists & visitors to the zoo... haha....nice touch...

==========
Ahboy was at a wedding in JB yesterday...Asked him if the bride (who was his friend) looked good...
Said she looked pretty....

Wah..means she must have been really pretty...
To get that word out of him is like digging for gold in the toilet bowl...(hey it rhymes...hmm...!!)

I feel a pang of jealousy!!! hahaa....

==========
My tongue is itchy..
My mouth is itchy...

Itchy for snacks...
Itchy for beer...

Aw man...

==========
*prays hard*

Hope citibank gets back to me...Hope hope hope hope hope hope they will....

*prays hard*

No comments: