Je suis très decu, triste et un peu en colère.
I am very disappointed, sad & a little angry.
Ok, maybe angry is a very strong word to use. Cos I am in no position to say who's right or who's wrong. I am not the party involved. But I have to say. In a way..I am close to both parties.
We were ex-colleagues. We used to go cheonging together or popped by for a bout of karaoke after work.
Disappointment
A few months ago, actually about a year ago, I was shaking my head in disappopintment at one of them. And now...I can't believe it but I am shaking my head at both.
At how things turned out as such. How could it have happened? Why did it happen?
Sadness
I feel sad. For the innocent parties who got implicated. For the innocent parties involved. For the innocent people who got hurt. For those who got hurt but don't know the reason why. For those who got lied to.
And I feel very sad for those who are supposed to feel sad, hurt and angry...but who aren't old enough to even know what's going on.
Anger
I've said that I have no right to judge who is right and who is wrong..But still, one should have her..opps...did I mention her? One should have his/her own limits. There's still such words called "morals" & "conscience" in existence right? hmm mm....
It's not the first time. It's the XXXth time. Does it feel nice to break other people's heart? Does it feel nice to 'seduce' & succeed? And hmm mm...is KL such a nice place to go to? haha...
Like how Purpleskies puts it. I don't know what to see of them now. I don't think I can look them in the eye and laugh and joke as before.
Damn it. I could have been there on Friday night. Guess it would have felt wonderful barfing into their faces.
Mais je devine, c'est la vie.
But I guess, that's life.
Purple, you see the pun in the last French sentence? That wasn't done on purpose. hahaa..
Glenny, let's meet up soon..we have ALOT to catch up on...purple has been in the loop so far...I've been writing in riddles about this situation for a few weeks...it's time to loop you in for the full story...a year on and we will still be bitching our heads off in Hanabi again.
But till then, purple & I will not say too much...it's too long a story to tell over MSN or what...you know some of it already...we will regale you with all we know when we meet...needless to say..this time round..I will do most of the reel-spinning...purple will add in spices if I have missed out on anything...Remind us to start right from the beginning..
You're smart..you should know who I'm referring to.
Let's go for a long dinner...lunch is waaayyyy toooo shooorrrttt for this story-telling session.
I am very open next week. Put time put place and let's bitch...
To the rest, my sincerest apologies...I am unable to divulge too much about this situation...Kinda sensitive...
No comments:
Post a Comment