Monday, June 11, 2007

Incoherent babbling...But I think C, you'll understand...

Aw man...think I just sent 20-odd messages to Chloe...felt bad about disturbing her when she's supposed to be studying for her exam tomorrow...
But But But...She was the 1st person I absolutely had to tell!!! hahaha...so I put on my selfish mask & SMS-ed her & Glenn...

Only Chloe replied...
We were discussing something...something which I will not divulge here..not when it's only speculation on my part...and gut feel...

But with regards to this particular person..my gut feel somehow always seems to be accurate...
From the fling to the boyfriend...and now to another grim possibility...

Sighzz....I can only hope it is not what I'm imagining...
If it is...then I'll really be quite disappointed...and I think maybe I might not be the only one to be disappointed...

After so many of my close guy friends have gone astray...(or almost did..)
I was beginning to lose faith in the opposite sex....
If my hypothesis holds true..........aw man...I'll seriously scream my head off.....

I cannot imagine it...but yet, bits and pieces are falling into place to form a fuzzy picture..
Just like the other time when I deduced something about this person...which turned out to be so very true in the end...
And what this fuzzy picture is turning out to be...is still speculation on my part...but I think I'm beginning to not like what I see....or might see...

Shit...am speaking in riddles here...
Cos I can't say too much...Ain't fair for some people...
But But But...I need an outlet to vent for the moment....
Glenn is MIA, Chloe is studying...and Ahboy is working!!!!

Virtual world...you're my saviour!!!!!!!

No comments: