Thursday, June 14, 2007

yawn yawn yawn!!!

Just got home..am tired...but I just wanna jot some stuff down.. ahha

Watched Ocean's 13.. ahha...Superb...=) Just like the 1st 2 instalments...

George Clooney seems to ooze more the sex appeal with each year added onto his age
Brad Pitt looks like he's getting a bit too much wrinkles on his face...BUT...he's sstill as suave as last time....(or maybe the wardrobe designer on the set did a great job for him..)

I used to mix up Matt Damon & Mark Wahlberg...But in colclusion..I think I like Mark Wahlberg better... haha...more man...and more mature...=)

Next up....Fantastic 4...oh yah..shit....I still have not gotten down to watching Pirates haha....SUAKU!!!
Eagerly awating Transformers...Used to watch the cartoon....woohoo!

==========
Man..late nights have taken a toll on my throat and my eye bags.. haha
I still have a few more days to tahan...

Thursday with the Duckie girls..Lydia is back from Indonesia...her 18 months teaching stint...now only 6 months into it....

Friday with Ahboy...and yeah..will be getting a new handphone..hmm mm...
Will it be an E65 or a W880i? Or the new samsung?? hmmmm...

==========
Getting along slightly better with new colleagues...
Am still considering how it will be to join the headhunting team...hmm mm...
They just jio-ed me again today ahah...

I think I am getting audacious...gave the CEO attitude today..
*tsk tsk* Better watch myself...But when you see things done in such a haphazard manner...you tend to argh....just get abit frustrated at how $$$ is being thrown away.

==========
Lunch & dinner appointments lined up...some next week...man oh man....
Like I've said before..it's the season of gatherings & catch-ups...

==========
Quick update on granny...
Still the same..coughing like mad..
But fever is gone...

Kena scolding by Dad in hospital...COs well...being the stubborn mule that she is. She went to the loo without asking for a nurse to be around.
Seriously don't know what to do about it.

Dad is trying one errr....major tactic. He threatened not to come by to even see her in hospital if she still insists on doing that.
Sigh...

==========
Ok...super stoned...
Heading for a quick bath and then.....oh my bed!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: