Friday, June 29, 2007

Je pleur tout seul

Je pleur tout seul.
I cry alone.

Sitting here in the dark.
The only illumination being from the computer.
My only companion being the virtual world.

Simple miscommunication. I took a step back, I softened my tone. But do you have to continue??


Tears. Fine. Step all over me if it pleases you.

Tears. Fine. She is of a higher priority than me.

So whether she has a dinner companion or not ranks higher compared to whether I have one or not.
"Too bad. Find your own agenda." WTF??? Seriously, WTF??

I don't need this.

And now I will have swollen eyes tomorrow cos of you. Great. I am ending the last workday of the week with swollen eyes.

Glad I'm hitting the clubs tomorrow. At least things can be pushed aside for that few hours of fun & drinks.

Delusion? Oh well.

Full rants in the other blog. Sensitive.

No comments: