Monday, June 04, 2007

only monday...???

It feels good to be a listening ear...

Was ahboy's listening ear this evening after dinner...
Didn't speak much about his frustrations during dinner...but iw as after that while we were sitting at the grass patch inbetween Chevron House & OUB Centre...
Facing the screen...

Might not have been in a position to help him..but it felt good to at least hear him let it out
And it felt good to give him a hug...

Came home...threw off my clothers and parked my self in front of the PC...for more than an hour...
Was a listening ear to Vammy aka Sock Peng...My ex-intern in LHUB days...

Sweet thing was facing some issues...relationship woes it seems...
But nah..think she'll get herself out of it soon enough...I've faith in her.. haa..

=========
Bleah...they're having a house party at Kok's place this Wednesday...But don't think I'll be joining them...
Made a date with Jen for Wednesday dinner already....

They told me to fly her kite.. hahha...told them I flew her kite for the longest time liaozz...cos I was sick the other time..and then I got busy..and then i got sick again.. ahha...

oh well...hope there will be other occassions when I can make it to see his place...
I wanna say hi to his little fishes.....

=========
It nice to meet a vendor and be able to chat with them..
Met a guy today...turned out he was staying in Hall 2...and graduated just half a year earlier than me in 2002...

We might have walked past each other in school sometime ago.. ahha

=========
PQ flew my kite for this Thursday...sighzzz

No comments: