Friday, June 08, 2007

to listen is the simplest way you can help someone else..

It's a day of listening..
Was aunt agony to Alvin aka Mac this afternoon...Didn't mean to be online..but I was logged on and forgot to change my status to offline..

This little bro of mine..started telling me his stuff...what else? Relationship issues...
Is this THE time of the year to have relationship problems??
Danny tokking to me a few weeks ago..Vammy talking to me 2 nights ago...PQ pouring her heart out tonight...and Alvin tokking to me this afternoon...

Side note:
Kinda weird...but Jenaline was just telling me last night...that I am a warm person whom people feel comfy with...maybe I can consider counselling...
Told her that I think instead of counselling and helping others..I might end up needing help myself.. haha...

Oh yah..she told me to consider becoming a teacher too...said that I give off that "teacher" vibe...errrrrrr......hmm mm..she's not the first person to tell me that....errrrrr....she's like the number 2936th person to tell me that...

You know, the more you hear people saying things like that....the more you might get brainwashed??? eeewww...scary thought....

============
I just realised that Chloe & Glenn both like the Garlic Prawn Pasta at Coffee Club...I am a great fan myself though I hate the aftertaste of garlic in your mouth...terrible...

So in the end, I can only come to one conclusion...

Dysfunctional people like Garlic Prawn Pasta at Coffee Club.

hahhaa....shall we head there for our next gathering??? Trash Hanabi at Odeon Towers lah...
Let's get garlicky!!!

============
Cat Lai SMS-ed me just now...It's always nice to hear from ex-colleagues..
Shock thing is that she has tendered as well...from LHUB...

Why do I have this feeling that LHUB is facing a mini crisis?? brain drain...
I mean, all the people leaving are those who have served at least 2-3 years at LHUB....

Pretty soon, those who are in service at the end of this year...I think more than half will have served a year or less with the company...considering that there's about 150 headcounts...That's quite a scary thought to me...hmm mm...

This is the number 15th resignation since the start of the year?
Purpleskies, you were counting right? ahhahaa....is 15 a almost correct figure? or should it be higher? haha...

============
My new colleagues are kinda funny...
Another one (the 3rd person so far) asked me today...if I would like to join recruiting instead of doing marketing for the company...

Told him I am open..he seemed pleased...but well...see how it goes lah.. haha..the team leader has yet to ask me yet...only the execs have asked me...

============
Tomorrow is Friday...part of me wants to head out to play...
Another part of me wants to just go loiter around Tampines Mall & Century Square after work...

Aw man...conflicting choices man...though both are $$ draining activities.. ahha...
Shall I go to ICB again?
Think by now if I say ICB....you should know what it means right?

No comments: