Waiting for ahboy to finish work at 11pm...it has become almost a weekday routine to wait up for him..
Then he would call..we would chat for awhile...before hanging up.
He would head on home and well I would head on to my travels in slumberland...=))
Wanted to go get a new phone last Friday. But Samsung U600 was out of stock.
Bopian..no other nicer phones to get liao...cept maybe E65...Gave my number to M1, they'll buzz me when the new stocks come in.
Ahboy & I are going shopping on Wednesday!
==========
Meeting up with TP tomorrow night. He'd better not irritate me with his pessimism.
Can't say for sure what'll I'll do if he does though. Hmm mm...Scowl at him?
==========
Was watching the school superstar contest just now..some kids are really good...
The guys Javin & Fukang wow-ed me with their maturity, confidence & voices...
In terms of looks, Keely from the girls' side impressed me alot....
==========
Vanity vs practicality
Sighzz...It's either I don't know hwo to buy shoes...or my feet are just made to wear slippers.
Whatever shoes I wear..just seems to aggravate my feet...be it my toes, or my heels...or my ankles...or my bunions....
But but but...no choice leh..they look nice and I can't be wearing slippers to work right?
(bimbo moments again...)
==========
Was eating at Tanjong Pagar Market today...It's been ages since I've eaten there....2 years maybe? Though I'm in Tanjong Pagar like almost everyday...
And perhaps to celebrate my return to the place..God placed Wang Lu Jiang & Jeff Wang there.. ahhaa...Think they were doing another food show of some sort...
Huang Biren was there as well...with Kelvin Soo.
Professionals in shirt & tie were gawking openly...office ladies in tight skirts, high heels & tight shirts lost their normally cool composure and were giggling and pointing amonhgst themselves...
Oh well...little bits of excite,ent in this boring Sillypore of ours.
Which brings to mind...2 weeks ago I saw Edmund Chen in the same area. Then today...4 local celebrities...though not all big time ones.. haha...Tanjong Pagar has become a magnet for our local stars?
No comments:
Post a Comment