Friday, June 08, 2007

my dear peiqi

It's a night of tributes....

Was out having dinner with Peiqi just now...

Was a listening ear from 730pm to 11pm...I talked alot yesterday with Jen...I listened alot today with Peiqi...
Friends for 15 years..used to chat for hours everyday on the phone..when we were all geeky, gawky..pubescent kids...nowadays, there's even trouble meeting up...

Somehow coincidentally...call it vibes or what..I messaged her last week asking for a dinner date...
And it so happened that, after 2-3 months of not meeting up, I contacted her at a time when she was in the midst of a mess...call it a mess, call it a situation, call it whatever...
She spent almost 3 hours talking about it...Am just glad to be with her, listening to her...

She's such a determined, strong, methodical, sensible person...I really wonder why none of these attributes rubbed off on me when we spent like 6 years studying together, seeing each other almost everyday...I think I need all these characteristics which she has...

Hope her relationship woes pan out well...sighzz..

No comments: