Hahha....today is a day when I got abit cranky after work..
Chey, like as if it's Friday already.. ahha...reached IP from my new workplace...decided to buzz the old man and see what he's doing...
Was literally ranting into the phone to him...Think my adrenalin was going haywire.. haha....
This is someone who brightens up my sleepy afternoons with nutty, dirty, crude, dumb, nonsensical conversations...
For a guy aged 42 this year...that's quite a feat hahaha....in fact, I think sometimes, I have to keep up with him!!!
============
Was at the MRT station after that...waiting for train to come by and I buzzed Chloe...started ranting nonsense to her too!!! hahhaha....
Man, I miss my MSN conversations with her... ahhaha....the same thing...all the nutty, dirty, crude, dumb, nonsensical conversations... hahaha....
But take heed! We've transferred that nonsense on MSN to the SMS! hahaha....ok lah...still 3 letters to form the acronym hahaha....
Our latest catchphrase....GMH...HAHAH!!! private joke..All I can say is that G stands for Grab...
hiakzzz....shall leave the rest to your imagination...
============
Met Kel's 2 younger bros & even his mum whilst I was at the HK cafe with Jen last night..
Quite surprised to see him there...
And for him to recognise me hahhaa.....=p The 2nd bro really looks so much like Kel...
I miss Kel!!! And our long conversations of wonderment and discovery.........=D
============
Ok, I have decided to get a new phone already...
It's about time.. haha...been using this Samsung for 2 years already...It's official trade-in value...is.....$0.
As the dear sweet girl at Bugis M1 shop told me.
Oh well...what's on the menu for choice?
Nokia E65
Sony Ericsson 880
Siny Ericsson 810
plus i've an $80 voucher from M1....hahhaa..not alot..but still something lah.. haha...=))
============
Dad just nagged at me to go to sleep..
And it's way past my bedtime...dang....tomorrow sure jialat...
Till then....Am off to dreamland.......
zzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment