(with sodagreen's little love song playing the background...) hehe...
===========
Was with ahboy on Friday night and it was an impromptu decision to go watch Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer..
We were in Bugis Junction and were lazy to go anywhere...
It's been such a long time since I've been there that I'd forgotten how junky the Bugis Junction cinema is.. haha...
Low flat floor...low seats...smelly seats...bad sound system..small screen....
Not a very nice movie experience...but the setas were comfy enough lah I must say...
Oh anyway, my apologies if I have digressed too much...
Crux of the story is that...Fantastic Four SUX.....It's the curse of sequels.. Hardly can a movie surpass its predecessor..(with the exception of maybe Lord of the Rings?? And Ocean's 13? And X-Men??)
But Fantastic Four Part 2 is just BLEAH...
Plot is dumb..the heroes didn't quite do much in the show except quarrel half the time and say dumb, meaningless things...I'll take X-Men over the F4 anytime....
Oh, but to give F4 some little credit..the comedic moments were plentiful...
=========
Night Safari was nice...Hope Marac got to see some of the animals whilst on the tram ride....The commentary was going too fast at the beginning that even I got blur...what more to a 3 yr-old kid?
Wonder how it will be like being a volunteer there..saw a poster...
Will go to the zoo's website to take a look at how that scheme goes...
Ahboy offered to fetch me home from there...haha..that is if I really do volunteer there lah..=)
=========
Complain time.
URS shoes always give me problems. This particular pair which I bought for CNY. I've only worn it 2 or 3 times..including CNY. And it's given me trouble each time suhc that I've left it collecting dust in the shoe cupboard for a few months already.
Opened my cupboard yesterday morning and saw it sitting forlornly there in its corner...
Thought I'd be kind and give it another chance...
Truly regrettable decision I must say...for it gave me hell...
Lots of plaster was used..I was walking weird by the end of the day..
Bathed at night after I got home and was too tired to remember that I couldn't let water touch it directly too soon...
Voila!!!
Hot water on 2 big angry blisters = a shell who was jumping around in the toilet...at 1am in the morning...
And now I am stuck with a big blister on both feet..just below where the big toe starts...
The one on my left foot is not looking good...red, raw, angry, swollen and ugly..and um...oozing some liquid for the whole of today...
I think I have to bring out my antiseptic cream liaozzzz
The one on the right is still not so bad...red and angry but showing signs of drying up already...
========
B-R-O-K-E
Spent $170 on the Night Safari tickets tonight..
Spent $260 bucks this afternoon to sign up for my next semester of French classes.
Gonna spend $400 getting a new phone within the next 2-3 weeks.
Still accumulating new clothes for work...and shoes...
Man, June's expenditure is super high..!!
Shit..wedding dinner on 1st & 7th July...aaaahahhhh!!!!!
=========
Surprisingly..I am quite wide awake now....
And the tongue is trying to psycho the brain to put some food into the system...or is it the other
way around??
Wait..or is it the tummy telling the brain? Or the...hmm mm....
It's 1am...slight drizzle outside...
Cool air...
Life's beautiful.. ahhaha....
Ok....I am spouting nonsense already....Time for the next post!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment