I met so many unruly, inconsiderate, irritating people and got caught in as many such blood pressure increasing situations as well tonight. And all these happened within the 2 hours after I left from work.
Headed to M1 in bugis to get HTC for ahboy. Out of stock. WTF. I really don't have fate with such new phones. My U600 was out of stock the other time as well. Mood changed from here on...was already feeling abit sad & irritated too cos of a not so helpful customer service boy.
Squeezed into a fucking MRT which was really actually a sardine can masquerading as a form of public transport.
Got stepped on. Got molested. Got pushed and shoved. And got elbowed in the face by a fucking Japanese tourist who would be better off being in the zoo. Bugger was talking to his female companion and hanging onto two support rings. He was swinging to & fro, irritating the hell out of me cos I was just behind him. Mis-cued. Right hand slipped from the rings. Right elbow went kaboom into my face. Said a single word of sorry and turned back to his conversation.
That wasn't just a little elbow..it was a big fat fucking piece of meat that slammed right into my face lor....what the fish?????? Aren't Japs one of the most polite people in this world?
Reached Tamp, got off and walked to the bus interchange. Thought I could go home soon and not get into any more infuriating situations. Next thing I knew. A kid spilled his Coke near me.
My left shin kena. Suay to the max I thought to myself.
Ok fine, nvm. Walk on baby walk on. There's still beautiful things in this world.
Got up on my bus. I was hanging onto dear life...from a support ring. (familiar? at least I was swinging from it.) Bus uncle slowed down suddenly. I, who was standing, was trying my best to balance. And I thought I did an okay job. The auntie who was SITTING down in front of me, lost her balance. Needless to say. Her foot stomped on my already sore foot. And she only looked at me but didn't say sorry.
Got home, cooked my own dinner. Sat in front of the PC and TMD. Simply can't believe it.
I actually forgot my log-in ID for Blogger. Had to key it in several times before I got the correct one. And I've been using Blogger for like 2 years already??? The irritation is clouding my mind.
I think I have sinned too much over the past few days or week and so God decided to wreak a little wrath on me. I've bitched too much. I've slacked too much. I've eaten too much. I've snacked too much. I've been lazy. I've been busted up. I've been too gossipy.
And I've unknowingly embroiled myself into a few tangles, one of which is Daniel's.
I need to go into hibernation again. Too much things happening in too short a time period.
Let the social life take a slide for a few weeks.
Foul Foul Mood.
5 comments:
hurhur.. bitch too much le lahx..
hmmz. e jap fella elbowed u nia.. e other time when i was on my way to work. early in the morning. haven't wake up somemore. one fella use his arm and whacked me hard on my forehead. the accident was hilarious yet pek cek-ish..
u're just suay today. no foul mood. *lend fan to auntie* just suay that's all..
smiles smiles.. =)
PS: i really wonder if u read all these comments that i've posted not.. *pokes*
'Course I read them..no need to poke an old auntie..
My new faithful reader..haha.
haaa.. that's nice of u to come online n not login to msn.. hurhur~ unless u've got another a/c...
ehx.. not faithful ar.. is no mood to study.. blog-hop abit.. n also to repay ya for reading my blog too arhx new faithful reader.. :P
hhaa..u learn fast. good supervisor for your ITP that's y.. haha..
seldom log in at night..
kaozz..cannot humour me abit meh? say no mood to study..bleah! nitez xiao bai...heading to lala land liao..
*yucks* self praise is international disgrace arhx!!
hmmz.. can't humour u arhx.. i need someone to humour me too.. i can't seem to get to slp.. -troubled- *sobz*
Post a Comment