ICB last night with the usual suspects again...Kym & XL..
You see ah...it's so unhealthy...
Malt & sugar & carbo
+
Oily, crispy chic wings
+
Pizza
+
Hotdogs
+
Potato Chips
=
lethal combination
Caught a cab home together with Kel..since he was around the area...
First time I've seen him in bright blue.. haha...Looks good!
=========
I don't know why but I always get up with a headache & an aching body on Saturdays...
And then I have to pop Panadal before heading for French.
Mum yelling for lunch liao...it's noon time...
J'ai prendre mon dejeuner maintenant!!
2 comments:
KnS!! u so skinny.. should EAT MORE!!! =x
ok.. sound so vulgar.. *thanks to someone's influence*
don't like that lehx..can put some picx of food make xiao bai happy happy abit not..? =l
ya lor..wonder whose influence hor? must be....NOT ME. ha haaa...no pix of food though..too dark..not nice!
Post a Comment