Thursday, November 17, 2005

almost TGIF!

Devastated!!

Ok, an exaggeration. But I'm still upset.
Went for the Group Publicity Meeting just now. And saw Huiling there...been quite awhile since I last her..maybe 5-6 months?

First thing she said to me was nice: "Hey so nice to see you! Been so long!! And I no longer bump into you in Tampines! haaa..."
Then came the whammy: "But errr...you matured alot..hmm...yah, you look errr...more matured...dunno how to say lah...but definitely more matured...haa." She repeated the word 'matured' at least 3-4 times in that sentence!

And then she gave me a face that made me feel like as if i look like I'm 35 already.
*sulk sulk sulk*
=((

============
Work wise...things are going okay...think I'm in gear 3? Slow but steady...
And irritating the peeps in office (most notably Shirley since she sits in front of me hee...) with my loud laughter.
MK told me this today: "I'm giving you a one week break first...next week I'll sit down and brief you..."

OOOkie...am not looking forward to next week!! haa....but well..am curious to know the way he works...only worked with him on a minor thing once...

=============
Saw this really sweet young thing at the interchange today..dressed in harajuku style.
Prolly 15 or so? Was standing around with a group of her friends, dressed likewise.
Hair like feather duster, wearing those pumps and in a short short skirt barely covering their arses.

Thought she looked kinda cute lah in a young girl sort of way...till she took out a ciggy and lit up.
Puffed away and away...the rest followed suit. Seemed to me that she wa a 'leader' of some sort..

Sighz..kids these days...smoking at such an early age...girls somemore..

The prior generation always looks upon the following generation with a tsk-tsk view. Yeah?

No comments: