Monday, November 14, 2005

B A C K @ w o r k

1st day back at work! Wheeee....

Got up at 7am as opposed to the usual 11am during the last 7 weeks..trudged my way through the morning rituals. Was surprised that the clockwork mechanism was still somewhere within me.

Thought it would have faded or gone awry with the hiatus. :)

Anyhow, Lady Luck must have been with me when my feeder bus came just as I reached the bus-stop.

Also managed to get a seat on the train. Caught more than 40 (thousand) winks en route to Tanjong Pagar..

Maybe it's been awhile since I last took a train to work amidst the masses of our forlorn-looking lot of office workers. Cos I kinda felt abit tired by the time I reached and made my way up to office.

Swiped my access pass, went in quietly and was bombarded with a series of welcomes, cheerful calls, huge smiles and hallos! Haha...think they were more excited than I was! =D

Said I looked about the same…but as usual, kena suan, haaa…
Siva mentioned: “Outside look okay. Inside don’t know okay or not!!”

Spoke to Jen too about the doc’s memo of my working hours.
Am very appreciative of the flexibility extended to me. And the welfare too…

Felt nice to be back amongst the denizens of LHUB.
Felt nice to be exercising abit of brain muscle too. Ha…
=))


==========
Vanity strikes yet again! Crankiness after a day's work...

Well haha..almost a day's work considering I spent 80% of my time chatting and updating myself with the rest...tsk, I should be ashamed of myself!! *muahaha*

No comments: