Horses and wolves would rank on the top of my list. Have always been fascinated with grey wolves since I was a kid. And especially so after I read "White Fang" by Jack London when I was in Pri 5. Love the way they prowl around in the night whilst hunting..Not much of a fan for red wolves though.
For horses...like their refined-ness and aura of regality (is there such a word??)...In fact, I even had an imaginary horse as my pet when I was in primary school..haa...her name was Chestnut...golly...the fertile mind of a 10yr-old..and her breed was the Apaloosa...one of the breeds highly favoured by Red Indians cos they were faster and more sturdy.....(haha....feels like as if I'm watching too much National Geographic hor?)
=========
haa...not sure if I've shared this before...buthaving a tattoo is one of the ideas I've been keeping at the back of my mind for eons...
why eons? cos I've got a low threshold for pain...and I've heard horror stories of how even guys cry..or girls who ask to stop midway through cos they can't take it anymore (and have to come back for a few more times just to finish the design)...*sheesh*
If I were to get one, it'll be on the hip, just on one side only and those that stretch from left to right. I'll prefer to do it on the right side only...
Anyway...here are some designs which I would consider if I were ever to have one done...



This last one's
the astrological sign
for Libra.
No comments:
Post a Comment