Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back to.........w o r k

Had my review with JT today..will be going back to work next week...

Partially glad cos I'll be able to see the rest and have things to do...partially apprehensive cos stamina's not too good and I might get tired easily...anyhow, doc gave me a memo too...more like a tickt pass entitling me to a 6hr workday every week till the end of the year....when he handed that to me..I was like..."WAH?? Like that also can???"

Anyway, guess things will have to discussed with Jen & ET...haaa...the lian was hopping for joy...says her "saviour" and "entertainer" is coming back...haa...

And guess what? In the few moments after I sent out the email informing HR & Jen & ET that I'll be back next week, I received a mail from ET...Piangzz....workplan for the week ending 18th Nov...

Rendered me speechless...simply speechless...and my name was on some of the things to do...yup, can understand that they do need to delegate as I'm officially back as part of the team..haa...but hey!! I need some time to get back on track! It's been almost 2 months!! I've lost touch! aaaa.....lian has to be my babysitter and guide me back on track....dun care *hmph*

No comments: