Thursday, November 24, 2005

Daniel Quek

It's uncanny...somewhat surreal in a way.
Whenever someone whom I've not seen or kept in touch with for a long time suddenly pops up in my mind, that person will suddenly reappear in my life one way or the other a few days/weeks later.

Quite a mouthful of a sentence, but it's the simplest I can get to express my thoughts.
It's happened many a time. The first few times it happened, I attributed it to mere coincidence.
But the subsequent times that happened simply left me in wonderment that such uncanniness can occur? Kinda like bordering on mysticism already.

It happened again. This time round, with Daniel Quek.
Dreamt of him a few days ago. I even remember blogging about it.
And whilst on the train home today, I thought I saw him. I couldn't be 100% sure cos' it's been a few years?
But his aura and the way he looks around, the way he dresses, still feels like him. Plus, the guy I saw got off at Tanah Merah...Daniel Quek's stop. Made me all the more certain it was him.

Just seeing him again made me feel unsettled.
Hmm...still remember the promise he made...which of course was not and never will be fulfilled.

No comments: