Went to catch Harry Potter : Goblet of Fire yesterday with Ling & gang.
Effects were great but other than that, nothing much...
Oh, but there were some small eye candy here and there.. Like the Chinese girl..and the guy called Cedric.
Am not even sure this is instalment number what in the whole series...it's getting extremely draggy. And Harry and his sidekick Ron Weasely are looking more and more erm...too old to reprise their roles in this show.
p/s: Potter's specs = simply CMI
===========
Had a nice lunch yesterday with Mike n Gary...It's been a super long while since I had the porridge buffet at Suntec Convention Hall...Not bad la, still as good...hehe....
And yessss, the poor me kena bully like nobody's business...haha think Gary's not seen for too long liao..more than half a year? haa...but glad to see him looking so fine and peppy...
===========
OK OK, Jay has not disappointed me..
I apologise for wavering in my confidence in his ability to deliver his debonair music...
Can you even use "debonair" to describe music?? haa..
I had some reservations about some of his songs after hearing his new album for the first time.
But as usual, the more I listen to it, the more I fall in love with it..
It just grows on you...that's the X-factor of his songs I guess... =)
============
Dark eye rings = pain in the arse.
Quite a number have asked me about it already...
I don't know what to do about it..Can only hope that after I back to work, with a more "regular" routine of sleeping and waking...they'll go away soon...
Breakout = pain the arse.
haa...need I say more..all of us have through this at one point in time or another...ARGH!!
Qing Chun Dou!!!
Wo Bu Yao!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment