Monday, November 07, 2005

Musings

Heh Heh Heh...Just got my Tao Zhe tix!
26th November here I COME!!!
Whoopee!! Hope this'll be as good as Soul Power!

Am dragging him along *evil grin* haa...

===========
Just came back from one of my check-ups at SGH..system's all screwed up...Appointment was at 0930am. Doc only came into his office at 0950am. and I was waiting from 0910am. When I finally went in, it took all of 5 minutes before I left the room to make payment for the doc's consultation..Waited 40 mins for 5 mins worth of review...

And I realised that the docs are earning super BIG bucks for the hospitals..Piangzz..wait for 40 mins, go in for 5 mins, come out again and I had to pay $82 for the consultation services! $82 just for listening to my heartbeat, asking me a few questions, taking my blood pressure and reading my ECG results (which by the way is only 1 singuler piece of paper)...But I'm super lucky that I have the MHS card..at least I only have to co-pay 15 bucks...

Am having 2 other review sessions with other docs this week...that's gonna be helluva lot of waiting time this week manz...Time to stock up on more books/mags...

============
Was listening to the 2 new albums which I got on Saturday...hmm....

Jay's "November's Chopin" doesn't seem to be as good as his "Qi Li Xiang" album..though Track No 5 is GOOD! The lyrics fully brings forth his disdain for the papparazzi and their infringement on his personal space..

Jamie Cullum's 2nd album is disappointingly S L O W...*yawns* it's more jazzy than the 1st one..and the tracks are much much slower than those in the 1st album..One thing caught my eye though...the way the lyrics were presented in the little booklet...kinda like scrapbook style..writings, musings with little pics drawn in here and there for effect...

Maybe they'll sound better after a few more times of listening to them...haaa....words of consolation??

No comments: