Was already abit edgy during the day cos of the call centre stuff. Complaints coming in left right centre that the call centre ain't helping much to ease the load on our team.
Am tasked to set things straight. Only have 2 ubiquitous words to say: Kio Sai.
For those not familiar with the Hokkien tongue, its the equivalent of its English cousin known as "picking up shit".
Then when I was preparing to leave office, I received an email from the boss, was in the cc list.
Got more agitated. A particular sentence in there made me dulan.
Showed ah lian and her first reaction was wtf? haa...well, we are the vulgar ones in office...
But bottomline is, even she felt that the way the sentence was worded didn't feel right.
It sorta sounded accusatory. Sigh..things were already put in place before I came back...
Now ask me to be the change agent..I can only say, try my best...
It's always the same thing.
Do a rushed job, execute poorly...
And then scramble and point fingers when the thing botches up.
Wahey...welcome back to the battlefield...think I shall go adorn meself with more grit and armour, bows and arrows.
============
Could feel my energy ebbing from the start of the workday till the end of it...
Haa..like as if my laptop absorbs the 'qi' from me or the telephone zaps the energy out of me...
Anyway, guess the saving grace for the day was my dinner with Joyce!
Went to Sketchers at Bugis. Abit disappointed though, the food wasn't that great..hmm..or maybe I ordered the wrong mix of stuff?
Haa, should have just gone to Tian Tian...gian for the corn soup base...
Had a nice time chatting with her and just catching up..haa..
And as usual she was entertaining me with her animated actions and facial expressions... :)
Hope she gets her scholarship man!
=============
Ok, eyes more than half closed...
Signing off...tata...
No comments:
Post a Comment