Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Rainy day...cold and shivering..

Went for dinner with HB yesterday at the Timbre. It's within The Substation.
Interesting place. with a stage and all set up for live bands. A different band every night.
And it has those kind of laid-back feel to it, a place where you can just chill and really forget about the hustle and bustle of working life...

Saw John Molina there too. With two other guys and a gorgeous gal..haa...

But food wise, so-so only. Nothing much to shout about.

============
Ok, I've got to kick myself out of the fried fish noodle fanaticism.
I took that yesterday for lunch and I had that today again!
Pathetic man!

============
His trip to Indonesia next week is more or less firmed up already...waahhh....*sobz sobz*
Never been 'away' from him for that long before? haaa.....
Oh yah, gotta remind him to take the flu jab before he goes...

============
One last dumb thing.

The Chicken Little dance...and the song accompanying it is running through my head!!!
Can't get it out of my head!

No Ba No Ba No Ba De
Maia Hee Maia Ho

No comments: