Think going out for a few times has helped..I do feel happier...and less grumpy..
Smelling some "outside" air has done my insides some good...wooooo......
==========
Read an article yesterday's about UN funds being crippled cos of the huge number of disasters which have occurred this year...things from Hurricane Katrina, to the India/Pakistan quakes, to the ones in El Salvador...
Liews..Pakistan's death toll hit 73K...figures are rounded up to the thousand...with margins of error also up to the thousands...so many of those who survived are still starving with no shelter available...
Then there's the riots in France, bombings anywhere and everywhere...the bird flu epidemic thingy..
Sighz...what's the world coming to??
~Feeling safe on our tiny island~
===========
Might take up a Malay language course.
Did some mini research and was hoping that the community centres will have what I'm looking for (conversational malay)....because afterall, it's cheaper learning with them...but AIYAH!!! As fate would have it, all those CCs that do offer the course are so FAR away, all the way in Jurong, Woodlands and Marsiling..argh!!
Had no choice but to research on the private schools and learning centres instead. Found one located at Simei's Eastpoint Mall...course starts around end November...hmm...$250 for 10 lessons of 2.5hrs each...
hmm....yeah...think I should go for it...
============
Oh no. Think I've succumbed to it already.
It's taking some conscious effort on my part not to type in SMS or MSN language.
Was updating my CV the other day when I realised I actually worded some phrases with short forms and other such weird lingo...
TSK TSK.
=============
Ah San's wife has given birth! On Sunday..
Baby Girl... :) At the age of hmm...32...
haaa...father of 2 liaos...must suan him when I see him the next time round..
No comments:
Post a Comment