Tuesday, November 01, 2005

dreams & the sub-conscious

It was yet another "can't get to sleep" night..tossed and turned for more than an hour...even sms-ed him at 2am..then when I finally got to sleep, I had to get up again an hour later...I remember seeing the clock and it read 3:40am...when I managed to get back to sleep the second time round..I had a bizarre dream. One which left me feeling none too good.

Dreamt that he left me. For another girl. And that other girl in the dream happened to be Peiqi. Liews...one of my best gal pals...I was heartbroken in the dream..Still remember sobbing violently when I found out about things...

It must have been sometime around 7 or 8am when I had that dream cos I fluttered my eyes open and noticed that it was light already. Am still feeling the aftermath effects of the dream...but well...to hell with it...

hmm....do dreams really reflect the sub-conscious?

No comments: